Pricing from Milestone Home Inspection is different in each situation, as each home has different inspection requirements.
When calling me I will ask you a few questions about the home I am to inspect. Your answers will help me determine the type of inspection you need and therefore the best value for your money.
1) Some homes are condominiums that have association agreements that take care of certain items. Thus my charge is adjusted to fit your needs.
2) Some homes have 1 water heater and AC unit and some have 2 or 3 of each. Thus requiring a different charge for more time and items to check for you.
3) Some homes are 900 to 1,800 square feet and others are 2,000 – 6,000 square feet, reflecting a different charge on the amount of time required to inspect the home.
4) Some clients may request a radon test, which I can arrange for an additional charge.
5) Some clients may request a termite inspection, which I can arrange for an additional charge.
So as you can see each home has its own unique features and circumstances for which my pricing is tailored to best suite your needs.
Please keep in mind that you will be spending Thousands and Thousands of dollars on your new home and the cost of an inspection from Milestone Home Inspection is just a small fraction of that cost. You may save yourself many times the cost of the inspection by discovering unforeseen solvable problems. I am there to help you understand the condition of that home and possibly help determine if large additional expenses could occur down the road.
For an accurate price on your home inspection please visit my CONTACT ME page and pick any one of the number of ways available to contact me. Thank you for choosing Milestone Home Inspection, certified & experienced professional.